We do a lot of events throughout the year and we always try to donate prizes for raffles and show & shines and such, when we get the chance. Being a small independent shop means we get to do what we want. Every once in a while, we just plain feel like giving stuff away to put some smiles on some faces. This is one of those times. WE’RE GONNA HAVE US ALL A LITTLE CHRISTMAS CONTEST!
it’s going to be totally open and transparent and fair, too. Matter of fact, you all are not only going to pick the winners but, Over the coming weeks and days, you all get to decide what the prizes will be too!
On Boxing Day we’ll be giving away three different prizes, to three different people. ALL of our online products are eligible! Skullcrusher bells, Kustom Hoodies, Heavy Weight Mexican Saddle Roll Blankets, Bubble Visors, Pinstriping kits or brushes, etc. If you see it in the online store, it can be a prize!
You also get to decide who’s going to win. ANYONE can win!
Here’s how this is gonna work!
Here’s what you do:
- From now until December 23rd, 2016, go onto our website and start looking around. When you see something you want to be a prize, find the blue Facebook “Like” button and click it. They’re usually near the top left of each page, but individual products should have them at the bottom left, under the item picture. You’re going to want to “Share” it too, to get the numbers up. We’ll explain why under Pro Tips a little later.
- On December 23rd, 2016, we’ll share a contest Blog Post onto our Facebook page. Post a comment on this post, including:
- A picture of yourself we can use for winner announcements, (so we know you’re a real people and not a bot) feel free to ham it up.
- The name of a page or an individual item from our website, (except for the main Store page itself, which is ineligible).
- Tune in on Boxing Day, December 26th, 2016, to see if you’re in for a little extra Christmas cheer! Winners and prizes will be announced on our website and social media channels.
Here’s how you all are going to select the prizes:
Here’s how you all are going to select the prize winners:
- The more you use the “Like” and “Share” buttons on the website, the more people will see the stuff you’re interested in. If they “Like” and “Share” that stuff too, then the better chance that stuff will be one of the prizes! While you’re at it, share this post to get other people to do it too, to really get things going!
- You can like and share as many, or as few, pages and items as you want. You do not have to have liked or shared anything to be a winner. You just have to be the first person to name a selected prize in the comments on the shared Blog Post, on our Facebook Page, December 23rd.
- Keep checking back with the website. As December 23rd comes nearer, you’re going to want to know which pages and items have the most “Likes” so that you can be the first person to comment naming them and win one of the prizes!
- If you come across a page or product that you want to “Like” or “Share" and see that we haven’t got the buttons on it yet, tell us and we’ll get it done pronto, so you can work your magic! You can reach us via email, phone, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, snail mail or exceptionally talented pigeon.
- Make sure we can contact you in case you’re a winner. That means we need to be able to message you through your Facebook account via your comment, unless you provide some other means. We’ll also announce the winners publicly on our social media channels.
- Prize Winners! Make sure to take a picture of yourself with your prize when you get it and either send it to us, or post it and tag us in it, so that we can put it up on the Show & Shine wall on our website!
The Fine Print!
If for some reason, between now and Boxing Day, we have to discontinue a product, that item will no longer be available as a prize. Can’t see why that would happen, but just saying.
We must be able to contact winners and receive acceptance of prizes by 11:59 p.m. PST, December 29th, 2016, either by linking through their comment on the December 23rd shared Blog Post, or through some other method provided by the winner. If we are unable to do this, or for some other reason a winner does not or cannot accept a prize, then a new winner will be selected