We've been busy little elves on the social media front, with new pages on Yelp, Google+ and a new company page for Linked In on the way. You can see the swanky new links and badges, (no, we don't need no stinkin' badges, but they looked cool, so we grabbed 'em anyways, yarrr), at the top and bottom of every one of our web pages for both Yelp and Google+.
We've also had a crazy come from behind kinda week in T Shirt-A-Palooza! Seems like 9 yr old Isaac Brown decided to come storming outta nowhere, to blow the doors off of this thing!
Click View Results In The Poll Window To See The Glory
- Isaac Brown is our new leader with 128 votes. We've been getting a ton of positive feedback on this remarkable design, (seriously, look closely at the details) by a 9 year old wunderkind.
- Dana Lamothe, of Designs By Dana, is currently in second place, with 78 votes (if you need a little pow in your panties, just head on over to her page for some seriously promographic marital aids).
- Jim Carter, of Incendiary Tattoos in Esquimault, is now in 3rd place, with 50 votes.
- In 4th place, but still swinging, is Iain Francis MacHenry, of IFM61, with 49 votes. This talented artist, and fellow rider, also has a project bike up for sale on our S Mart page. So head on over there too, and take a peek!
- And in 5th place, with 48 votes, Dana Lamothe, again, (Betcha Dana does a little math in her head every time she sees the rankings...).
| || |
Not long now before the winners are chosen. So get your votes in, and check back after New Year's, when we'll announce the final results!
Two of these talented and lucky artists are gonna win some cold hard cash!
That's a promise, from the Evil Overlord to you.
| || |
Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for playing along. I hope you have a good one.
This can be a rough time of year for some folks, so let's try to be nice to each other, Santa's watching.
Remember, Eggnog is your friend!
So is a bellyful of turkey gravy.
The ride continues...